ANASUYA SCIENTIFICALLY SOLUTIONS are manufacturing vacuum ovens with rectangular and round shaped working chamber respectively, made of stainless steel 304 grade material. It has a rugged construction with strong bracing and is designed to with stand a vacuum pressure of 760 mm. Hg. At 200°C. Toughened glass door fixed on rigid frame gives a clear view of the chamber. It is sealed with silicon rubber gasket. A special heating pad is wrapped around the chamber which transfers heat to the material by radiation.
Widely used in various applications such as moister determination, aging tests, chemical resistance studies, drying of paper, rubber and textiles, desiccating, dry sterilization, vacuum storage and electronic process control.
- Temperature Range : 5°C above ambient to 200°C
- Temp. Accuracy : ± 2°C
- Heating control : Auto tuned temperature microcontroller with PID algorithm.
- Safety Thermostat : Stand by Thermostat cuts off heater if temperature over-shoots
- Heating Element : Made of Kanthal wire wound around the vacuum chamber.
- Vacuum Capacity : 760 mm Hg. and maintains a maximum leak of 1mm Hg./ 24Hr.
- Interior : Made of mild steel with mirror polish.
- Exterior : Made of thick gauge mild steel sheet, and epoxy powder coated.
- Insulation : Glass wool
STANDARD MODEL ( RECTANGULAR )
|Models||Wattage (KW)||Internal Dim. H.W.D (cm)||Overall Dim. H.W.D (cm)||Shelves No.s|
|ASS 008 A||1.30||35 x 35 x 35||56 x 35 x 56||2|
|ASS 008 B||1.75||45 x 45 x 45||66 x 85 x 66||3|
|ASS 008 C||3.00||60 x 60 x 60||81 x 100 x 81||4|
|Models||Wattage (KW)||Internal Dim. (cm)||External Dim. H.W.D (cm)||Shelves No.s|
|ASS 008||0.60||Dia 25 x 30||45 x 58 x 48||2|